Friday, March 1, 2013

Notes from a living room: 56

I have seen all kinds of bizarre things happening in life but not like this.

I was thinking about the answer of something. And then the answer came in. In the form of an FB post from a page.


I had returned to the usual question. 'Why had she said nothing to me? What could be the reason of her behavior?'

Everything happened so quickly yet calmly, I thought.. She remained as an epitome of silence. And why, nobody ever knew.

And then I saw the post from a page.


Of all the people who forget you over time, not all do it on purpose, not everybody deliberately wants to go out of touch, but circumstances change in certain ways at times, that they make people move away without them wanting to.

Don't feel bad or blame people for moving away from you. There may be reasons that they have, that you may not be aware of or may be too far to understand. Give them the benefit of doubt, and think happy things for them.
 
Maybe it wasn't destined
                                        But then again, there are questions that need answers.   

Why do we keep meeting, time and again?




No comments:

Post a Comment