Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Training day 1







It is already mid-July and the industrial training as assigned before, started today. Now that I am sitting and writing these words as a calm person sitting in my lone room, after a nice diner, it is very much obvious of soothing words flow down the line of thinking and while penning them…but trust me, I was hassled and turmoiled throughout the whole day, and even a come-back-home through SA couldn’t lower my anger about the fluffy little things of the world.


Alright, it must be formal anyway. So here it goes for the teacher who entered into the class at 12 o’ clock after a tiring changing rooms-sharing laptop-missing name in the group list-oath to help a guy who’s deaf, dumb and blind from the very birth of his life considering his knowledge about handling computer(don’t go by my humor, it literally true, he doesn’t know what does the switch ‘Enter’ do, and what is worse, this is just something to start with). One of my friends(Bipul, to be specific) kept blogging sitting behind me and I kept on commenting. His enthu must be praised about writing stuff that’s happening around. Whenever I felt like taking a 2-mins break from the soon-to-become-boring class and tilted my chair backwards, I found him blogging, and then I would rely on some portions of the human beings who are still human enough not to concentrate on the boring .NET classes…


.NET is basically more like what we did in DBMS or in VB. It has similarities and dissimilarities with any other languages such as C, C++, Java etc. We studied the key features of .NET framework, its components and classes with respect to DBMS components, advantages and applications…

In the practical approach time, we added two nos, subtracted, multiplied and divided(not sure how many did the last three, except me, because I didn’t). Then we checked whether a no. can be a perfect no.(In general a perfect no. is the summation of its factors, like 28).


I left the insti. at 5 PM. Saltlake is horrifying at the dusk. First of all you are a strict non-resident of that place, which makes you an awful stranger which leave you with the only choice of asking people about the whereabouts of the buses. And add to that your destination is a place like IMS, where you know you’ll have to pass 2-3 more hours…this is something beyond words to express. Only slangs can describe your frustration.

And then came the catastrophe. Had a lunatic as a new maths teacher. Oh yes, trust me when I say he’s been pathetic from his youth to all the persons he has ever met…I mean how can a person be such an *******… After a tiring day like this, one doesn’t have an option but to sit and listen to someone’s gibberish and pray to God so that the class gets over quickly. Anyway God becomes generous sometimes.

So in this way the first day at the training passed…one of the toughest and worse, no doubt in that…but think there is still to come… :( Can’t imagine.


Will be posting about the training-thing in the upcoming days…For now, it’s chao for all, and to the lady in violet, its ciao as always.






- 13th July, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment