Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scattered notes 4





In the last couple of days, my opinions about her changed a lot. It’s not only just because whenever someone starts neglecting me, I feel sort of an irresistible attraction towards that person, but it is also because stopping to mourn about a person who never understood the feeling I had for her, or may be neglecting each and every possibility of a relationship with a much simpler boy was out of her dictionary really helped me sort out my priorities.

In the context of this, and given the fact that I said something about feeling distracted from her…gives me the perfect scenario for an apology, if only the forgiving is possible for her. I was in love with you from the very first day I saw you, and I should’ve been saying this from the day we were together…I love you. I know you are not perfect, I know I am not perfect too. People have limitations, shortcomings. There are certain situations where misunderstandings are natural. But the thing is that I don’t want to lose you from my life. If possible, do come back. Looking forward to you.


By the way you look exceptionally wonderful when you keep your hair untied.



-Sept '10

No comments:

Post a Comment