Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mad

She is laughing.

She is laughing incessantly, in every excuse, in every topic we talk about. Her eyes are round and mouth is big. Her teeth are white and sharp and glistening in the neon light. Her long hair is resting at her back. Every time she talks about something, she finds it funny enough to laugh out loud…and her sharp canines are explored every time she opens her mouth. She is touching me time and again with her sharp, long nails. I am scared of her, and I hate to look at her face. And I become sure that my newlywed wife is either mad or a witch.

She tries to hold me close, hold me tight. She tries to play her hands over my body. She tries everything to make me happy, and aroused enough to make love with her. She slips her lower lip into the upper one of mine…she plays her tongue with mine for a couple of minutes. She draws my hands closer to her body. She wants to make love to me right then, but I push her away. She becomes sad…as I say that maybe we can do it after dinner. She shows her canines again.


We order chicken at dinner. She eats as if she was kept without food for a week. I keep looking at the way she finishes her whole dish. She orders another chicken and starts eating it. She finishes it in no time and looks at me. She finds me staring at her. She asks me why I am not eating anything, as I say I am not that hungry. She insists me to have the chicken telling me that it is something real tasty…I try to chew a few pieces, but fail to gulp it down. I try to gulp a couple of them with the water from the bottle. After half an hour, we come back to the room.

Immediately after we come back at the bedroom she pounces on me. She undresses me and makes herself naked too. I become aroused immediately, and throw her away on the floor. She falls on the floor and gasps in pain. I land on her and push her hands behind. We have sex on the floor. After the peak, I throw up on her arm. Her body becomes wet with my smelly puke. She cleans the floor and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. I follow her there and we have sex in the bathroom.

On the next day, she wakes me up. She throws her arms around me and says that the previous night was awesome, as I ignore her. I ignore her every time she talks about having sex again. I make a plan to slap her hard in my mind. But I control myself.

In the afternoon, we leave our room and walk towards the mountains. She keeps holding my arm all the time she walks with me. She keeps laughing and showing her canines time and again. While walking, we pass some of the most beautiful trees and flowers of the world according to her. I do not find anything special in them. I start hating everything she likes, and every topic on which she shows her canines. I start to hate her altogether.


We reach a small, deserted valley at the lap of the mountains. She draws me close, kisses me, full and passionate. She takes my mouth into hers. She starts using her tongue again in that dirty way. After a couple of minutes’ play I become aroused. She takes her clothes and mine off and starts kissing me in a violent way. We fall on each other. Within a few seconds, she bites my lips so hard that blood oozes out of it.

I push her away, instantly. I keep my palm on the lips and keep it in front of my eyes. My fingers and palm are stained with blood, as something wild happens inside me. I stand up, and look at her face, pale as white out of fear. I stand in front of her and slap her hard. One slap, full and passionate. She stands there, doesn’t fall unconscious at all, unlike my imagination. I understand she must be a tough woman to take on.


In the night. She comes close to me. She kisses me again and starts seducing me. I push her away but she says something that shivers me.

“I will eat you up”

A chill goes down my bones.

“First, I will eat your lips, then your tongue, then your face and then whole of you.”


I start shivering altogether and understand that this witch is going to kill me this night. I beg of her and tell her to let me go, as she starts laughing again. I understand what she is going to do. I beg for my life as she says it’s just a game and I am a toy in her hands. She strangles my throat with her hands, big and round. I try to overcome her powers with my strengths but I do not manage to gather any. I wait for death.

I understand she tries to undress me. I pray to her to kill me quickly, and also tell her that I am afraid of blood, so she may use something which doesn’t make things bloody. But soon I understand that her focus is not on killing me but to have sex with me. I take the advantage of her semi-consciousness and lie her flat. I take the advantage of her situation and do it violently. We have sex. And after half an hour we have sex again.

But the fact that she tried to kill me makes me restless. I slap her hard. She gasps in pain. I like the way she keeps moaning and panting while I torture her. I slap her again. She falls unconscious. I slap her couple of times more. Blood comes out of her ears and lips.


I undress her fully and try to have sex again. This time she doesn’t respond. In fact she is in no condition to make any. I shove her and try to bring her back from her unconscious state by every means but fail to do it. I become frustrated on myself and all my hatred and anger falls on that female creature. I become blinded with anger.

I keep slapping her face continuously until I see the bed become wet with the blood coming out of her body. The whole bed becomes red. And as I look at her face I can’t even recognize that this was the face that was planting kisses on mine a few hours ago.

I realise the fact that I made a crime and my criminal sense acts quickly. Police will soon catch me in the case of a family feud. I must act quickly now.


At first I make sure that she is dead. I take the scrapper out of the bathroom and take out its rod. I grab it strong in my hands and give a sudden thrash at the back of her head. Her legs start trembling…in a violent way. I wait for a couple of minutes and then tie the legs with a rope to the dressing table. And then I give a couple of more thrashing. Within a few minutes the bedroom falls silent and she is discovered in a pool of blood. Dead, indeed.

I keep the scrapper in its place at the bathroom, where we had sex a few days ago. And then I enter the bedroom again. This time though, my legs slip on the blood, dropped from her body to the floor, and I fall down.


When I fall, something roundish falls from the bed too. I higher my head, only to find her beheaded body resting on the bed. I look at the round thing, fallen from the bed, and gasp in astonishment.

Her eyes are round. Eyebrows are deep black. A few of her hair falls on her forehead. Her teeth are white, and the canines show themselves whenever possible. She is my wife, who was married to me last week, wanted to make her husband happy, who was out from a strange home a few years ago…


Her teeth are out, canines are visible and it’s clear she wants to laugh out loud at the very minor happenings in life.


She is laughing.







Oct '10

12 comments:

  1. This is not good.
    U finished the story in a very rude manner.
    This is not good.

    But the way of presentation is too much(fatafati).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rude manner er jonne sorry.
    ar 'fatafati' r jonne thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eta ki likhechis??????????????!!!!!!!!


    'no comments' from me.... deeply hurt... didn't expect that 4m u.... sex is not all about cruelty......it can be presented in either way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh come on you can't expect a love story every time. :)

    Feel the characters. And the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the first time i am reading your blog but the way you have presented it is really awesome.hats off to banu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. presentation valo but etaa na likhlei partis yaar.....itz pathetic....rude...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes being rude to people means something else... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Banu amar to thik e laglo...bt tui nije thik ki bolte r bojhate cheyechis bol ektu elaborate kore...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anirban: C'mon man you've understood what I've said here.

    There are two types of mad. One is that you would differentiate him from the rest of the crowd. These are the kind of people that are less harmful to common person.

    And the other one is more violent in nature. The characteristics of 'mad' in them show only in rare cases...sometimes seeing something unusual like blood in this case provoked the guy. They are called 'Psychopaths'.

    Look around. You will find more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. the plot is too good..and i don't absolutely find any trouble with is story..life is not all about a bed of roses,there are so many sides to a person,and so many kinds of persons...we have to accept this as stark reality.really well written.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely right. We have to judge some happenings on their own merit.

    ReplyDelete