Sunday, March 27, 2011

A small prayer

Yes. Tomorrow I have the IMT interview. 4th have the TAPMI...and 9th the IFMR one. Anyone who prays for me, will be a great help. Prayings, blessings and wishes needed. Specially after the two rejections. Hopefully will do well in the forthcoming ones.

It's a strange feeling after getting rejected. More often than not you will keep thinking that what did I do, or say wrong? Was I such a bad option? Or did I look like a person who doesn't suit the managerial world? Makes you mentally low, and shameful to yourself...to your family.

Will show twice enthusiasm than previous in the upcoming ones. Hope I find the light. Will be a shame if I can't convert the good ones...in a worse case not a single one. Will be a nightmare.


God will help me surely.



P.S. : Screwed it. PI. Acads again. Gawd...!!

-march '11

No comments:

Post a Comment