Tuesday, April 12, 2011

...back from Chennai

It's good to be back. Back to home, family and friends.

Chennai was tough, and it tasted me in every possible way it could have. I stood up to the occasion when it called for my response. Being alone in a new city sucks, specially when a taxi driver takes 339 rs. from you, or you get saved from an accident by a whisker, change buses and then walk kilometers to reach an interview place and then again come back there next day. Can't imagine I couldn't even visit the Chennai beach. Bad luck.

But one thing I should accept here tonight. I might not be the 'God's most favorite child'...but then again, whenever I thought I was losing myself in the crowd and found myself dumbstruck, someone or the other came in the form of a help to me, every time. Don't know how to accept it. But I believe without blessings, prayers and wishes no man can succeed in a great cause.


But still I stick to the fact just because someone made it to Chennai a few months back...that's the reason I thought I too will be able to do it all by myself.


Don't know why, but feeling very lonely tonight.


P.S. : Waitlisted in FORE school of management.

-April '11

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to visit the Chennai beach either. Tiresome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there for filling up college application stuff and routine formalities to get enrolled.

    ReplyDelete