Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Notes from a living room: 6

Today I have become a member of an NGO. It’s called The Institute for the People in Need (IPN). Thus one of my oldest dreams to help people has come to reality. Though it’s not that I haven’t before, but they were all in the form of casual giving away money to beggars and all. And in the hostel days giving clothes and money to help the poor. But anyway, now I stand a chance to do it directly…and I am happy about it.

By the way, received the Deutsch certificate and a prize from the Max Muller Bhavan on Saturday evening. Prizes were given only to those scoring above eighty. Feeling proud about it.

And that’s all for now. One thing I have learned in these years is that, when you put true effort to what you want from your heart, it’s going to happen in your favour. All you want is a bit of luck, and the nod from the other side. Hope you get it.


-30th August '11

No comments:

Post a Comment