Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Notes from a living room: 7

Many stories are due...plots in my head, but can't convert them into paper. 'Love is a four-letter word', 'At five in the afternoon', 'Salted' and others. Can't think of one at a time.

Attachments. Regrets. Betrayal. Decisions. Time. Love. Loyalty. Waiting...

Some happenings in my life tells me one day I will be free from every attachment I have ever had in my life. Either way, once I am out of Kolkata, there is no coming back for me. But it's a bit dejecting that this city has actually failed to give me something which can be an attachment for my upcoming life, that way. I mean, what should I come back for?


So many things I wanted to say. So many things are there. But there isn't anyone to listen to. So I've stopped. I have stopped spilling everything out. One day I will be someone busy with real things of life, and maybe I will not look back to people at all. It has happened in the past, and who knows, maybe it will happen again.


Was going through the first copy of Friday, the same novel on which I was working for almost three years now...and found out that I have matured in these years a lot, both in thinking process and constructing the idea. Friday will take time, though. Atleast not before six-seven years.


Now waiting eagerly for the Spellbound edition of this year.


-September 20 '11

No comments:

Post a Comment