Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Notes from a living room: 12

Appeared in CAT 2011 yesterday.

Today is the day of Diwali. Lighted fourteen candles in and around our flat. And then the usual evening walk around the southern avenues and a visit to the Shiva temple. And Someone is back to Kolkata after a month.

Now I will have to gear up for the NMAT exam which is on the 30th November. And then the SNAP on 18th December, then XAT on 12th January, then the interviews...the list goes on.

I sincerely wish all the best for your academics and results in the forthcoming months, Soumyo. You have put up a fight, and an elongated and great one at that. Don't lose hope and keep fighting until you achieve what you must to succeed.


There are a few days...only a few, occasional days when I find myself alone...so alone, and I miss having someone to talk to, that way. I think I would never know what it is like, to have someone special around, to listen to someone's voice, to laugh with someone. It's the same old me all the time, typing boring English words out of a heart that has just learnt how to mourn in silence.


-25th Oct. '11

No comments:

Post a Comment