Friday, November 11, 2011

I was in a relationship…for three hours

No, I am not one of those hook-up guys, as you might as well have started taking me as one already. And neither do I leave girls in the middle of a situation…some call it a relationship, but that’s arguable. Rather, I am one of those sex-starved guys you will find in thousands on the streets who look at cute girls’ faces hoping that one day one of those girls will come and…no wait; not fall in love with me, but just talk to me. Yes, yes, I have very low feeling about me and I keep a very low profile because girls tend not to like me, and run away from me whenever possible. I don’t know if it is because of my nonsense gibberish talks I present when I am with a girl or is it because of my moustache…on a second thought it might as well be the outcome of the said two.


But then again, I was in a relationship this afternoon, for a full three hours. It felt awesome, to be in one. I mean, I liked every bit of it…the awe it presents, the soothing breeze it brings to the heart, it feels like heaven. And at midnight, now that I have lost her, here I am, mourning about our relationship that could have resulted in a wonderful and happy chain of incidents ending in a marriage. (Yes, I often dream about a marriage, that’s not a very uncommon thing for me). Now, as I would like to describe how I fell in love and the tale of my sweet love story, I advise all of you to fasten your seat belts and watch the wonderful love story, its twists and turns and then how it ended in a catastrophe.

Fact 1:
I add a random girl in facebook.

Fact 2: Given the fact I keep the picture of a red hat as my profile picture, she asks me how exactly do I look like.

Fact 3
: I get excited.

(Thinking process in my mind: Wao, she wants to know how do you look like…that definitely means she is interested in you. Come on man, she has got to be single! Approach her, flirt with her, woo her and then see what happens.)

Fact 4: ‘Gibberish’ I say.

And what I do is a few of those flirting messages.

Fact 5: She answers back with a smiley.

Fact 6
: I get doubly excited.

(Thinking process in my mind: Dude, What have you done? She has fallen into you! A smiley, it must be followed by a few messages, a few more smileys, another few more messages…And voila, you are in LOVE!)


Fact 7: Another few more flirting messages from my side. This time they are a bit objectionable in content. Yeah, I have always liked to get into the wits of girls.

Fact 8: I go in the market and several thoughts go inside my mind. What could be my next step? What if she wants my number? What if we started talking from tonight? What if both of us can actually have a relationship that can take us to a marriage… yes yes…why not a marriage?

Fact 9: I come back home and check facebook.

“Jerk!” she has replied, as she has deleted me from her profile.

Fact 10: ‘Too sad’, I thought…for the girl obviously.

I look at the clock. I was in a relationship for nearly three hours. ‘Quite an experience’, I mutter.


And that’s all about my recently broke-up relationship. Hope you all have enjoyed it. Thank you. Until next time, it’s the same lonely, seriously funny writer, from his no-private room. Take care.




-11th Nov '11

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe... most of us (men) are similar - when it comes to 'relationships'...
    guess being cool is overrated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the way we see the world doesn't change, does it? But that doesn't stop people like us to make fun of ourselves, and what we do...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soumyo,i am here after a long time. U changed the header? Is that ur pic? must be! but where is the moustache as u wrote in the post?

    Oh, sorry that the 'relationship' got over. But next time, test the waters before go for the sail!

    Better luck next time!

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup I changed the header. And, unfortunately yes, that's my picture!

    But between you and me, as I am sure you will understand...this story is a fiction. Hard to digest isn't it? I mean the way it's written, it is obvious that I tell a tale of my life. But then again, people who do things don't come out and say...and people who don't, have the heart to make fun of these things taking their name in public!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oye Bipul, it's a fiction, for heaven's sake!

    ReplyDelete