Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Notes from a living room: 19

She posts a video...a song called 'Purab se Surya uga'. It used to be aired a long time ago in the Doordarshan for the 'Rashtriya Shaksharta Mission'. It reminded me of childhood. It made me cry. I am one of those silly emotional people who cry on silly little emotional attachments. It reminded me of my early childhood, the time when I used to try singing the song, in vain...perhaps I didn't have a powerful voice then. Today, as I started listening to it, I immediately started singing the song, and it made me cry. I knew the emotions, I felt the nostalgia in my heart. The chords that touch her heart touch mine too. And the fact that she is unaware if it, made me feel worse. Sometimes, we cry for reasons that are hard to find, hard to understand...


I have collected the lyrics of the advertisement and am keeping it here, in my blog, for anyone who wants it in future.

"Purab se surya uga, faila ujiyara

Yakeen nahin aata, yeh wohi kishan hai?

Purab se surya uga, faila ujiyara
Jaagi har disha disha, jaaga jag saara
Purab se surya uga, faila ujiyara"



I respect those people a lot who made it.


-29th Nov '11

1 comment:

  1. lijjat papad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24mbYBH95H4

    amio munmun sen-er glycerine soap-er ad dekhbo bole sokale 7 tay uthe pollikotha khule bose thaktam

    ReplyDelete