Friday, June 1, 2012

Notes from a living room: 34

Bremen 4 - Bliss of Solitude

I have never really cared about the softwares updating themselves automatic from the internet. But this time I do. A certain toolbar popped out the other day I opened firefox and a strange-looking bunch of softwares showed themselves out of nowhere. Initially skeptic, I tried to remove it, only in futile. Within a few hours I realised there is a radio already installed in that toolbar. Curious, I wanted to have a look at that. And guess what? I found Bremen 4 in there. So right now my life is chilling in my bedside while listening to the Bremen 4, having fun on its Deutsch discussions, Deutsch songs and a few rare English songs.


                                                Bremen 4. Ahh. Where were you all the while I was searching for you? My Deutsch skills are going to go up for sure. Well, atleast I hope that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment