Sunday, September 2, 2012

Notes from a living room: 35

Every time I see a happy couple on the road, smiling, teasing each other, holding each other's hands... I feel a void in my heart. Not that I long for a particular someone, nor is that I long for a special relationship, but such is the human nature - you can't really force it.

                             Grandmom had a cerebral attack, about a fortnight ago. Turns out that rest of her life, she'll have to lie on bed. What a terrible a catastrophic final days of a person who used to be a dynamic person, saw ups and downs of life very closely and was very close to me. Well, she always will.


Sometimes I feel, why can't we have a background music to our lives? Like those we have in the movies. If and when it happens, I'm going to play the best of music to my life. I remember a friend of mine (it was gulu) told me and saurav (kharu) at our hostel days, that my wife (well he obviously meant my female partner, nobody talks about wife at that age) was going to be very fortunate, only because I had a good voice and a skill to pick up on new songs. Poor gulu, didn't know that the skill to pick up new songs is far easier than the same with girls.

Well, I am lost again.

1 comment: