Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Notes from a living room: 36

Watched 'Jhootha hi sahi' today. And I wander why did I not watch it before. Pakhi matches John side by side in acting at every scene of the movie. It has got a few scenes that will leave you laughing like anything. The ending is a bit dramatic though. Still, I must say I enjoyed it. And given the fact that two years ago, I had decided to go to the movie with someone made the experience more intense. Ahh! I wish we had the chance to go together. Well, anyway, doesn't matter now.

Back to movie-discussion. All the character blend themselves in such a way that you almost get a feeling of another 'Jaane tu ya jaane na'. Raghu as Omar is good. Both in comic timing and in appearance. John should consider doing offbeat films like this more. And Pakhi...well, she is just Pakhi. From being the story writer, to being the heroine of the same, she is just beautiful, in one word.

Apart from that, the movie also has Imran Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh, and Abhishek Bachhan. Well, see yourself and find them out.


Went to Golpark RKM library through the lake place. Ah the freshness in the air! I hope I get a room for myself facing such a lake one day.



Edit: Want to hear a truth? I just hate it when some girls in facebook update useless status messages and millions of sex-starved people jump in, like and comment gibberish in there. Pathetic life. 


Edit 2: Wanted to end this on a good note. Leaving a few lines from the song 'Hello Hello' from the movie 'Jhootha hi sahi'.

  
"Hello hello, hello hello
Iss andheri kaali raat mein koi
Sune to sunaye haal-e-dil pe haal-e-zindagi
Hello hello, hello hello
Koi jawab do na
Jeenay ko khwaab do na
Ik dost ka chehra
Ya phir naqaab do na
Hello hello, hello hello"


People who are out there, as lonely as I am right now, in my lone apartment in my lonely living room on my same lonely bed facing the roadside windows, there may be someone right for you waiting somewhere, may be just a call away. Give people a reason to live. Give yourself a reason to live. Stay happy. Stay positive. Life is full of surprises. And as Charvak said, our lives starts from our first breathing and ends with the last - Neither was anything before it, nor will be anything afterwards. So whatever life you want to live, live it now.

Okay, enough Gyaan from me tonight. Good Night, good people. 


3 comments:

  1. Took your gyaan seriously. Enlightenment for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it do any good? 😁😁

      Delete
    2. Read it again tonight. Getting enlightened for the second time. 😄

      Delete