Saturday, November 17, 2012

Notes from a living room: 42

Okay, so I have started writing another Bengali story named 'যে মানুষ উড়তে চেয়েছিল'. And strangely enough, I have picked up the name of the heroine of this story from the name of a building near the Mudiali Club, Lake Place. Hoping to finish it within a couple of days and type it in my computer. By the way, writing in Bengali remained stagnant for a long time because I had to uninstall Avro keyboard software from my computer a few months ago as it wasn't working properly then. But all is well again.

Had sent 'নররাক্ষস' to the newspaper 'Ei samay', but I haven't seen it getting published, so, I guess it went to the trash, again. 

Oh and by the way, I have got a moderately good score in IBPS common exam for Bank PO selection and am waiting for the interview dates.

And that's that.


And yes, life's mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment