Monday, December 31, 2012

Notes from a living room: 46

Ahh 31st eve. Here you've come, and I am going to celebrate you, sitting on my bed on this lonely room of mine, looking at my computer typing some gibberish out of my mind. Some ending, to a year that I'd like to forget, as quickly as possible.

Okay so first things first. I wanted to visit the MotherHouse in order to become a volunteer and the effort, as it turned out to be, went futile. Apparently, they have found hundreds of volunteers at this time of the year and want to give them a chance prior to the people coming from Kolkata. First week of March it is then, when I must go back, and 'take my vows' as a volunteer. So that's that. Another setback archived in 2012.


And people have gone trite. Emotionless. Wouldn't be the first time in my life though, this experience. And either way, there was only a blink of a hope. Affection is abundant. But love... love is rare. And I don't expect it to come in my way, anytime soon.

I need a long vacation, from this. All of this. Maybe work. Some social work. Need to keep my mind away. I have let my heart break too many a times now. I deserve to give it a chance to smile. May it be for slum children by teaching them. I so need to get away. Because, all these.... they are breaking me from inside. 


This city never really gave me anything. Nothing at all. At all.

                                                                 I hope next year I see better days than those I saw this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment