Thursday, January 31, 2013

Notes from a living room: 52

Checklist for this year updated.

1. The Bank job.
2. Consolidate flickbazar.com 
3. Go back to 'Missionaries of Charity-Mother House' on the first week of March, and be a volunteer, as discussed with the sister there.
4. Join a gym.
5. Change the library card into a lifetime membership one.
6. Try Toastmaster.
7. Write to Bond.
8. Try the 'Rotary Sadan'
9. Start learning the Violin
10. Start Archery.


I know a couple of these are going to be left over, for the next year. But I am going to come after each one of these like a brute force. Yes, there can be a few left out, but it's the intent that matters, as after all these years I have come to realise.

And yes, add to the checklist, I want to do something for my parents, when I get the job. All these years they have stayed beside me. I owe loads of things to them.

1 comment: