Monday, July 1, 2013

Blah!

Guess what! I'm back within a few days after I wrote my last story, and with a post I found in Facebook. (I generally don't do this, but I really liked this one.)

• Life is not about Riding BMW & Mercedes
¤ Its about 3 friends on a single motorcycle riding around the city.

• Life is not about 75 Rs coffee at CCD
¤ Its about many friends together sharing 10 rs Dairy Milk & Still enjoying

• Life is not about Boasting about a 350 Rs movie ticket
¤ Its about a few friends buying 50 rs ticket & wondering who is gonna get popcorn dis time

• Life is not about eating at every expensive restaurant
¤ Its about few friends, 1 Stove, late night & boiling MAGGI

• Life is not about 1.5 Ton AC in 45 degrees
¤ Its about few friends lying on the roof top in summer nights at the stars & talking all the funny things about their crushes...!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment