Saturday, January 14, 2017

Notes from a living room: 58

I wrote my last 'Notes from a living room' (part - 57) on 3rd March 2013. So technically it's almost after four years that I am writing these notes again.

Life has changed a lot, in these years.

Anyway, this post is to announce my upcoming story, with a poster. (Though I am writing the story in Bengali, made the poster in English)

And here it goes. :)



Edit: 18.01.2017.

My last story, "Kathhchapara ekhono..." created mixed reactions among few of my friends who read it. Some of them told me that the idea of split personality shown in the story was amazing. Some of them didn't understand parts of the story. Of course, the story was kept open ended at a few places, purposefully. But it was not that complicated, I believe.

Now looking forward to shifting to our new flat at Tollygunge. A few stories on which I am working right now are: The no-private room part 2 (E), Rhododendron (B), Baalite nokher daag (B), Thhikana bihin ekta chithhi (B).

Refused to travel to Guwahati and Goa for inspection in office. Don't feel like travelling right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment