Friday, February 20, 2009

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT




Well guys(mostly boys), this is the acknowledgment part I want to write before I join the world of blogging, on this very day, 20th February '09, in an evening when I am not supposed to write at all. I have lost all contacts with my first crush a couple of months ago.

So here it is, Bipul Islam, I thank you for the opinion you gave me for my writing, for letting me know all about the world of blog, and encouraging me to enter into it. Thanks to Ananta Mondal, who asked me from time to time showing sincerity and love for writings, thus enabling me to give more time towards my writing. Also, thanks to my old friend Sandipan Acharya, who had the courage to stand beside me and say good things about my writing. Thanks to Sobitri Chatterjee, who gave his precious comments on my stories and helped me check the overwhelming emotions I had towards nature. Special thanks to Nachiketa Das, as not just because he gave me suggestions, but also because it is always nice to get applause from geniuses. Thanks to the series of criticism made by Siddhartha Roy Nandy, which only left me with a feeling that I am a writer of some importance. Thanks to all those persons who applauded me after coming across my writings. Thanks to Times Of India, and all their staffs, with the help of them I got a chance to expose my writing.


And at last, one thanking to the lady whom I saw for the last time at the Durga Puja '08, with whom I passed nine months of my life. She came from Varanasi, had feelings for Sanskrit and dancing, living a life of neither a saint nor a witch. This thanking is not for the love I had for her, not for the friendship we used to share, and not for the dreams she made me see.

But this is for she simply is.

With these, I am ready to go in the blog, and ready to take everything that comes towards me. As one of the characters in my story once said, with the wind far gone, and the time that will follow, I shall be ready to go anywhere in the world.




"When I die, bury me standing, because I have spent all my life on my knees." - Ancient gypsy saying.

4 comments:

  1. Well placed begining, You did show a new way to start a blog to me... rather than my old & boring "hello World" type of Intro!
    Way to go boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, writing is only a small part of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read more blogs/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT . I am really charmed by Soumyo's writing style(I know that he is colorful writer).I am not a writer like him.But I always try to think in English and Soumyo is my inspiration.I recognise Writer Soumyo , his emotions & his "writer mind "again by his introduction.Go ahead my friend ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friend. Throughout, you have helped me well.

    ReplyDelete