Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scattered notes 7

28th September, 2010, 16.10 PM in the afternoon before going to the IMS.


Bad mood. Going to return ‘Eleven minutes’ and ‘The fifth mountain’ to Srijita today, unread. Just want to close any kind of interaction with her, so the fact that I couldn’t finish the books doesn’t matter to me now. Feeling sorry for the books, that I couldn’t give the amount of respect I should’ve to them…but anyway, I’ll read them in future with greater care, borrowing from someone else. You know, sometimes I just sit on my bed and keep thinking…how fast the world around us changes. And how fast the people around us, including us of course, change opinion about someone. It’s really something weird.


Oh and for the record, she has stopped all kinds of interaction with me too.

I was just thinking about the fact that what kind of a person tells you that she misses you and on the next week can forget you, or rather why next week, may not even talk to you when she sees you within a couple of days. What kind of a person buys chocolate (worth 30 Rs.) to a guy she has known only two hours ago, and lets him touch her within a week or so.

Just reminds me of the moral character showed by Pallabi, when Navojyoti touched her…’stay within your limits’ she had said. Putting aside all that vanity and grumpy face and everything, at least I will remember her for saying those words.

And in the midst of all these, thousands of ants have attacked my bed and computer table. Boy o boy, am I pissed off!


21.45 PM in the evening after the IMS got over.


She didn’t come. That’s the reason I am getting two more days to finish the books. At least the ‘Eleven minutes’ one.

Debopam insists to go back to her. But the thing is, it’s impossible for me now. I’ve lived enough in dejection. It’s time to get out of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment