Saturday, September 25, 2010

Someday, maybe…I will prove the clairvoyant wrong.







I asked myself, “Why me?”

“May be no one else could play it, that’s why…”

“Does it do any good?”

“You didn’t think of your characters while writing them, did you? May be its just the payback time.”


And then I decided to play the character.

I did not want to leave the play in-between. Some part of my heart was telling me something like, “there is still one lesson to learn from it…and let it be taught. Whoever is making you play it has something good for you at the end. If you trust my words from the core of your heart, you would understand what I meant this day.”


I kept silent. I knew that I was going to weep once again for the whole night. And I hated myself for writing a story like ‘The blood triangle’ without actually understanding the emotions involved in a triangle love story.


I am a tragic writer. And I myself am paying the price of it.


I decide to give the climax a few changes of my own. For once again I will have to walk in dark, write stories that are meaningless, and wonder about things in the world.


The Eucalyptus leaf was there alright. May be my destiny is guiding me in a way that is harsh, difficult and shocking.


Someday, maybe I will prove the clairvoyant wrong.






Sept '10

No comments:

Post a Comment