Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scattered notes 10





“Yet each man kills the thing he loves
By each let this be heard
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword! “



Life is messed up. Suddenly understood haven’t done anything right for the last one and half years. CAT is one month away. And I am sure I am going to screw the whole thing up, big time. Fuck man!

Now that a single thought or a single sound of her voice makes me dizzy about her, I can hardly concentrate on anything that is related to studies. Want to quote something I said myself a month or so ago.


“Sometimes even after putting everything we have into something, and getting something in return, we start thinking that we didn’t want this from God.”


Will have to eat my own words, anyway.

I hate this city. Hate it like I hate nothing. Want to go anyplace far away from here. I have given everything I had to this city…and then got nothing in return.


When we love someone, we love them warts and all. I admit she was not the best of persons…but she was quite good at heart. That’s the reason I liked her. But the thing is…people must have the common sense that you don’t bring other people between us. It’s horrible. It’s like destroying the world you two had created. It’s like everything you talked about, you laughed about, are no more private between you two. It’s ridiculous. Someone has to step away. In this case, this was obviously me. It had to be me. Feels really bad, you know…for someone who has liked her for over a year, and then when I had the chances to care for her, to show the love I had for her…everything was gone again. I respect my decision of changing the batch after CAT. It can’t go on like this.



I am more concerned about my future now. What if I don’t get a score worth a good b-school? Can’t think this is happening to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment