Saturday, October 2, 2010

Scattered notes 9

Depressed. Dejected. Alone. Hating myself more than anything.

Learned a couple of things. The hard way. Harsh way. Difficult way of learning. It has always been like this.


Time to note a few things.

1. Never trust anybody. Not a single soul in the world. (Thanks to Chetan Bhagat. This one comes straight from his blog.)

2. Use people as your cards. Never ever forget these cards will decide whether you will succeed in life or not. In crunch and tense situations, these cards will help you. Cards change depending upon situations. Learn to identify cards depending on the circumstances.

3. Don’t get excited. Nothing’s personal.

4. No girls.

5. No means no.


Missing grandparents a lot. Missing my ancient home for the first time so much. Missing my school. Hostel friends. Missing the Eucalyptus tree I saw at Hardwar. Missing the wet blanket, and the dawn songs they played at Hardwar. Missing those few moments I passed standing beside Pallabi. Missing the first encounter with Srijita. Missing the waiting for her for over a year. Missing that walk back home. Missing everything that brought smiles in my face.


I have screwed my life all over again. Big time.


No comments:

Post a Comment