Friday, October 15, 2010

Scattered notes 11




I went out with Srijita this evening. She was wearing a sari, and looked fantastically beautiful.

I enjoyed the time with her. Wish we could have something more than just good friendship. And whatever happened between us previously, I'll forget them now and stop acting mad at her. My motive got fulfilled. I successfully killed the evil inside me. May be now I can bid her a happy good bye.

Still it will kill me inside. But I must accept it that way. Who said that life will be smooth anyway?

Her face is permanently painted in my heart now. More whole-night-weeping to come, buddy. Buckle up, big-time.


I am happy that she agreed to pass the evening with me, though. With the kind of rules and regulation a girl like her has to maintain on an everyday basis, I wonder why on earth a girl like her would say yes to an evening out plan.

I love you, and will always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment