Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scattered notes 12

"Someone is missing you..." That's the first line I wrote to her, this morning.

It took more than half an hour to have an answer.

"In a friendly way, I hope."


I got dejected again. "Ya, sure" I replied.

I guess I'll have to follow the words of Robert Frost...'Life goes on', and leave everything in the hands of fate. I don't know what's going to happen with us...so may be it is best to let our fate play everything and see where we end up.

I made a speech couple of minutes ago if she asks me why did I change the batch...I will come up with something like this..."I don't know why did I change the batch. Things are real complicated. All I know is that I miss you like hell, and please don't ask whether it's just in a friendly way because the answer is no."



By the way, I haven't mentioned it...Srijita loves Chhatim flowers, just like I do. I wish she wanted to see those writings where I wrote about Chhatim flowers...I wish someday she'll come to know about my love for her. Will she change her mindset if she knows I haven't loved anyone else but her in my whole life?

I know I'll have to forget you in the due course of time...and in the process of forgetting you, I'll remember and remind those days I passed with you, or thinking about you, because I can stop loving you, but I won't stop loving those days I loved you.


I know you'll not remember be, but know this, there will be one person who, given a chance always wanted to care for you for the rest of his life, and will pray that wherever you go, you become successful, happy and loved by a person who is worth you.

No comments:

Post a Comment