Thursday, January 20, 2011

Result of CAT 2010

Got 87.81 %ile in CAT 2010. IIM Kozhikode 1st stage shortlisted. Will try for IFMR Chennai, Welingkar Mumbai, Praxis Kolkata, IISWBM Kolkata, KJSomaiya, BIMTECH…And lets see if I can get a call from T.A.Pai Manipal, NIRMA and FORE New Delhi.


A lot of people missed it somehow. And now that I have got another chance I would like to convert it.

I remember the day I was devastated. But I didn’t leave hope. As someone said…A person can be ripped apart in pieces, but he can’t lose.

I am honest, positive and optimistic. I have faith in God and moreover on myself. And I know God will help me surely.

I posted the same post at my wordpress blog and tonight I found out I had 94 visitors the day I posted it there. Weird world we live in. Where are these people coming from anyway?




- Jan '11

No comments:

Post a Comment