Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tomorrow is life...

Tomorrow is the result of CAT...and I am scared.

Life gave me enough chances...and now I would like to see the dream of mine fulfilled. No idea what's going to happen though.

Now when I look back at the last one and half years I find a transformation within myself...From the day I stepped into IMS and started the curriculum without even knowing where and how I was going to land...even as I draw myself closer to the last line still I am confused. I saw myself hesitant before a girl in the last one and half year, I studied, scored decent sometimes reaching 90 and above, and I scored lower than expected a couple of times, walked at the dark avenues, talked with myself, rambling and babbling within my mind and thoughts, wrote stories, wrote about happenings in my life, visited Golpark, visited SA, thought about life, dreamt about things which I shouldn't have, dreamt about things I can be proud about, loved my life, enjoyed it, hated it, got dejected, got depressed, had shocks, had happiness, had tears... and above all, lived.

But for this upcoming day...it can change the course of my life. For once again I want to pray to God. My eyes are not filled with water. but I know how much it means to me. Life is not that easy, and I want to live it. I want to fulfill my dreams by getting into one of the better b-schools in India and learn the managerial qualities. And for me, tomorrow can bring me a new life, a new reason to look at life.

I am positive about the hard work I did...and God will help me surely.


- Jan '11

No comments:

Post a Comment