Monday, March 7, 2011

...nostalgia

My 100th post in this blog. Congrats for coming a long way.


I remember each and every face I come across. But they keep forgetting me. And that's life.

Maybe whatever happens, happens for the best. I will trust God. And I am sure he has something good for me in his store.

Times were when I was devastated. But I stood up, faced life and fought it. Maybe I didn't have those things I wanted the most...but sometimes it's alright. It's only a lifetime we rejoice, and I want to make it count. And I will find my way to live it, anyway.

Those stretched hands were there, the eucalyptus leaf was there, the sudden rain was there, which left me wet and shivering , in cold, and in love...tears were there, and there were rare times of happiness...and they made what we call magical moments.


Look around...maybe God is sitting next to you.


-March '11

No comments:

Post a Comment