Friday, March 11, 2011

Silly people we are...

I made a search in Google with a person’s name and they produced a long list of probable results…from which I picked up a video.

And for the next five minutes I had to just watch it realising that Google is unmatchable in producing wrong results. I will give you one hint as to guess whose name I was searching with. The video showed a heading which goes like this: Avishek Bhattacharyya’s wedding…I got bored. In this world where no one is going to help you for anything, and you have to take unimaginable ways to have a look at something you want, life gets frustrating easily. I kept looking at a wall clock which showed 7.55 throughout the video, and not to say didn’t find what I was looking for. I chatted with Mark and told him about the incident and he laughed out saying how many ways do I take for these things anyway…got twice frustrated than previous.

Life’s strange. Went to 1 & 2 Kenilworth Hotel and after that 7, Ho-Chi-Minh sarani to see the two interview places going to happen on 12th and 13th. Another one is on 17th at IISWBM itself…not of that importance. It’s strange how often I find myself lonelier than anything. Do all people feel the same? I guess they do. They better would.

No email from Chennai. It’s tense. It will be a shame if I can’t attend the interview. I am willing to go there alone and attend it and come back. Talked to Aritra (friend from N’pur). Said he can manage it in his flat. Nungambakkam (IFMR) is not that far away from Taramani/Tharamani (Aritra’s place) as I saw in the Google map. Takes 25 minutes atmost.

Will have to prepare myself for questions like why MBA, why this B-school, why MBA after IT, why marketing, why this, why that…once again. And add to that general awareness questions. Life is tough. What is worse, I vouched for it.


Apparently, I knew a person who had a problem with the word ‘Kalo’. It means ‘Black’ in English. Want to quote something here.

Person that matters: “Kalo?? I love kalo. Kalo sunlei amar kisob hoe..!!”
Another: “ !! “
Person that matters: “Kalo katha ta amar samne kono vabei bolbi na…”

:) :D :P


Thank God I am not the only person in this world who is mad and crazy and obsessed and passionate about things. :D


-March '11

No comments:

Post a Comment