Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is life

FORE gave me the final offer letter yesterday. I can't join though. My German classes have started. I am all set to join an NGO. And I have mentally prepared myself to try out again. And they expect me to join after putting my fate under such long time of doubts and uncertainties. It's not happening this time.

And Srijita refused me for the second time. I guess she will never know why I went back to her for the second time.

A part of me died when she said she didn't feel anything for me all the time we were together. A part of me which I cared the most, loved and waited for the right time to come and share it with her.


This is my life. I know I am different. A person who studies engineering and doesn't even sit for campus interviews. Gets five B-school offers and rejects every single offer. Waits for a person patiently for two years to have her consent. Lives his life in a dining/living room. Writes stories which end up being the stories of his own life. Secretly likes someone but doesn't want to make her know. Walks in the dark places of the city being a flâneur. Believes that one day he will have something which is extraordinary and people will look up to him and his works...

...wao, I have already started hating it.


-21st June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment