Monday, August 1, 2011

Note from an agent's room

Sitting across an agent's room, with one full hour to wait and nothing to talk really, that is when my writer mind woke up.



I used to think I was a loser, but now that I am sitting at an LIC agent's place, looking at him in the eyes and dealing a few things for my sake, I see things from a very different perspective. Life, in a way gives us few, takes a few more, but what it does is it gives the precious experiences and exposure one needs in the form of a few setbacks. Maybe now I know why all of them went away, why a few institutes rejected me, and I refused the others. Maybe now I know why I moved on with things. Maybe now I know what do I want in life.

I have hated my life for more than last ten years. Maybe now I know why. Life threw challenges towards me and I accepted them. Those who don't live in challenges or tend to avoid them live a happier life.


-15.00 PM. 01 August '11

No comments:

Post a Comment