Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Note from an inspector's room

Times come in our lives when we swear to ourselves that given the fact that we come out of the given situation successfully, we will do something that will dazzle everyone's eyes.



I sat with my documents at the inspector's place, as he went inside to bring my papers. I got ninety seconds alone, with myself.

I knew what I was doing. I hated my life for the most of the time I lived. But I sweared something to myself. All these years, I have considered myself a loser, and I thought there were only softer things and emotions attached to my character, but sitting at the place, I took an oath. I will not consider myself to be a loser anymore. I have done enough to contradict that thing. I have lived life, in my own way. And I respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment