Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I feel good...after a long time.

Sent 'The thirteenth night' and 'The old dock' to Times of India Spellbound competition this year. Supplement will be published on 27th September with the main paper of TOI. Fingers crossed.

Have my Deutsch exam on 11th. Will give my best there. Fingers crossed again.

And I feel good, really good after a long time. Completely over with a wrong commitment. Over with a few bad memories and past. Life is pretty good from where I stand, at least for now. Possibilities, new way of looking into things...these were the things that I wanted for me for so long. And thank God I got them now. It's a very slight difference between good and bad, right and wrong...and it's the choice that makes us who we are. There were sadness, pain, suffering, lies, wandering and clinging to a stone that would not move from it's place. So I looked at it from a different perspective. I forgot the stone. And I looked at the Sun. That Sun, which was always my strength, showed me in a way my path and lead me to the right. I am happy. I am single. I am committed again.

It's a good habit by the way. Jogging around the lake places and the Southern avenue in the morning. Started recently, done about a month. And those freehands - sit-ups and push-ups, just tend to kill me at times. But then again, you need to keep your body and mind fit all the time, and happiness comes from the very inner peace of mind.

I know I need to have more patience, but you see...sometimes men really need someone to stay beside them.


And that's it for now. Will publish 'The no-private room' very soon. Till then take care, all of you.


P.S.: I am looking at Pallabi for the first time when she is wearing a saree. Nothing much to say because I guess she already knows how wonderful she looks. I just want to write a love story very soon, like a real 'love story'. She reminds me of so many good things of this world. I would like to repay that to her sometime.


3 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    frases de tristeza y dolor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, actually i was searching for the person and their reasons who is happy after a long time.. Today i am happy after a long time due to covid 19 and this pandemic period everything had changed. It pushed me to 3 years back from where I started to get pickup in my life, career. But today I am just feeling happy i had lots of confusions and problems which get tangled with each other so badly, where i couldn't see a way out of it. Its not solved yet but something is better than nothing.. 🙂

    ReplyDelete