Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Notes from a living room: 4

I realised I do not compromise with anyone who question my abilities. I don't like the flattery either, but I guess it is the silent support and staying beside me is all I want.


Two years it has been after the Punjabi family has gone away from our colony, and here is a visitor this morning, asking for their presence. He is a man of about forty. Maybe a friend of the Punjabis. He wanders for a few minutes, and then goes back to his car and within a few minutes he is gone. It feels like he had some news for them, like he wanted to meet them after a long time coming from a land far away...


And that I wanted to write something about 'A billion or nothing' in relation to the words one must speak in order to woo a girl. Decided against it. All I wait for now is a message in Facebook. Social work calls. Let's see if the fate permits, or not.


P.S: What's wrong with Pallabi's head? Just because I am sending a friend request does not mean I am inferior, nor is that it makes me one. But not accepting it makes a person look stupid. Specially when you know him and you don't want to talk to him. I don't understand. What have I done wrong for which she doesn't talk to me? Have I done anything that has hurt her, in any way? I can't remember. Well, as a matter of fact, we all have our preferences...but giving reasons are important in order to maintain a healthy social life, atleast that's what I believe. As an Aries male I see things in the world positively, not in a secretive way. And I expect people will behave with me like that only.


-23rd August '11

No comments:

Post a Comment