Thursday, December 22, 2011

Notes from a living room: 20

Ahh. What a relief. Writing another note almost after three weeks. And within these weeks, many things have happened. Yeah well, I better not spill everything out...but then again, I have finished 'At five in the afternoon' which obviously, was not much of my credit anyway, and there was this exam called 'SNAP' which literally 'slapped' all those appearing in the exam, in the form of wrong questions, questions without right answers, plagiarism in the paper, spelling mistakes and what not. Come on, after paying 1600 for an exam of two hours one can atleast expect a fair question, let alone be the thoughts of appearing in the exam from a 'four star hotel'-like place. But they failed. And failed bigtime.

By the way, I have just finished writing the story 'নররাক্ষস' in my diary and am hoping to type it down in my computer within a few days. So, yeah...I am active again. That's more of a good news for me. But then again, I am not sure what is going to be the next one, now.


-22nd Dec '11

2 comments: