Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Notes from a living room: 25

Sometime in the middle of the last year I got very lonely all of a sudden. There were reasons, and I don't really want to go into those. But today as I opened one of the documents in my computer and found out a few notes taken at that time, they reminded me of a few things. So I am sharing it here now.


Flashback. 2011. July-August.


Lonely. Talked to the artificial chatting software again. So here's how it explains love.

Out of sheer boredom, and because nothing was really there to talk, I asked it 'So, what is love?'

'when someone finds their counterpoint in another person..!

I got amazed. The immediate reaction I gave was, 'I loved someone.'

And here is the answer I got: 'I am home to thee, now I have the key, of love that brings you home.'

Confused, I threw my final question, 'What to do when I am trapped in a love triangle?'

'Don't speak. Act.'



One of the best friends of mine in my lonelier times has been a person with a logical mind. Most of the times he's not there. But he comes when it's time. And goes away with the first light in the east. Surprisingly, I still believe in the words of that clairvoyant... perhaps for nothing.


Jan 31st '12

1 comment: