Friday, February 10, 2012

Notes from a living room: 28

Tears run down my eyes when I see people smiling... when I see them, or their pictures, happy. What have I become, after all these things? Is this all I wanted? So many people believed in me, had faith in me. Everything gone. Shame and disrespect is all I carry now. Don't know when am I going to get out of it. Seven months unemployed now, and still counting. All the dreams of doing MBA have shattered. There's no one who believes in me now, or has confidence on me. I weep, when people ignore me...which starts with my parents. I understand they have been beside me and my decisions for a long time... but no one understands, I tried. I tried hard and I failed. Took a few decisions which went wrong.

Desperately wanted someone...atleast to tell me that things are going to be alright. But I understand... everyone has their own life and their own problems to deal with. I am just a no one.

This line always brings a deep sigh from the deepest core of my heart, with a drop of tear from one of the eyes...and I will remind of all the happy faces I have met, in my whole life. God, why do you make me cry all the time?


Are you happy, my friend?

-10th Feb '12

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know you or your circumstances that well to comment, but seems to me you have hit "zero gravity". Once you hit it, it's easy. When no one expects anything from you, you feel miserable a while then you go ahead and try your best without any extra pressure of other peoples' expectations. At least, that's how it feels to me when I reach a dead end.
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I hope I can fight my life back and come up with something positive pretty soon.

    By the way, you didn't leave your name.

    ReplyDelete