Thursday, February 9, 2012

Notes from a living room: 27

GLIMPSE FROM THE PAST - LETTER TO A NO ONE

''Hi.

It’s monsoon in the city. I was thinking about you for the last few days…wanted to talk to you. But you can’t be disturbed until your exam gets over, so thought about writing here.

I dreamt about you. About us, rather. In the dream, we were walking on a hilly road…holding hands. There were flowers at either side of the road. I don’t know their names but it was really beautiful. Well, I don’t even know why I saw us, and as a matter of fact I also don’t know whether you like mountains… but had you seen it, I am sure you would’ve liked it.


You know, when you asked me whether I still feel the same way for you, and I said yes, I thought you understood that I still loved you. I know you have been through bad times but I still want to stand beside you...

You once said , 'we still think the same way'...so why can't we feel the same way? why is that even after such a long time I can't be someone special in your life...why can't I know you better.

sometimes I feel like talking to you, just simple, plain talking, because I am happy whenever you are around me...that is what I mean by 'knowing and understanding', if that is your question.

I haven’t waited for anyone the way I have for you. And being without you…it just makes me lonely all the time. People know it to be a statement but I guess for me it’s a feeling.

I love you.''





9th Feb, '12

No comments:

Post a Comment