Friday, March 16, 2012

Notes from a living room: 29

Which world are you from?


Sometimes things are so very complicated. And all we can think about is, what if this had happened, what if that had not. A combination of possibilities, and at the back of our mind we still keep thinking the same old question, what if we were together? An outcome, which could've been the result of a series of possibilities taken together. But my bad, odds are so very low...and all against me. I can't change my fate, also not myself. It's our limitations that define us. I have mine. People have their own. But can't we be happy going beyond those? A habit of lingering on every occasion where action is needed on the positive side, and we are talking about the same thing that keeps happening at every opportunity. I don't know which world am I from, or for that matter I don't care if it's orthodox or not, it is what defines us, or atleast me. And staying within those boundaries...the question to myself is, can it be for one last time, for the old times' sake?

No comments:

Post a Comment