Monday, October 29, 2012

It's killing me

When a person finds his true love, does that love find him back too?


In my dream, I see you smiling. In my dream, I see us. Together. And happy. But nevertheless, when I wake up, it all becomes fake and lie. I sit up on my bed pressing my hands on my forehead. In my dream, I see myself happy. And then it all goes away. The dream of dawn leaves me dejected.

I spring out of my bed and head for a morning walk towards the Shiva temple, where I saw you for the last time, or more suitably talked to each other, for the last time, and parted in front of your home. For some strange reasons, I had always believed all the answers of my pain lied somewhere around that temple.


We don't talk. Ever. Which has been a long time now. A long, long time. And it gives me immense pain to fail to understand why. I see you on the road and am forced not to talk to. I hear your voice, while taking a walk through the road in front of your home. You laugh, you smile, you are happy. And then on the other side of the coin, this silence...

It's killing me.


No comments:

Post a Comment