Saturday, January 5, 2013

Notes from a living room: 49

Don't have much to do save for preparing for the interview on the 21st of this month. So I am going to write here the upcoming stories of mine, that I am working on right now.



1. বাতাসে নোনতা গন্ধ : (The Bengali version of 'Salted'. Couldn't finish the story in English.)


2. একদিন এক রাতে : (Currently under process. Some haunted and eerie experiences with some angles of life I've never spoken before. Not a ghost story though.)


3. নাটমন্দির : (Another story having a haunted feeling with an angle of a vintage love story, weaved loosely on my experiences with life. Again, not a ghost story, that way.)


But then again, I am lacking the motivation I need, to actually complete a story. And this whole process, to write it down in diary in pencil, edit it, finalise the whole thing, rewrite it in computer using Avro keyboard.... it's pathetic to say the least. But anyway, at the end of the day it is a good feeling when people say that they like the stories. I remember how happy I was after finishing 'নররাক্ষস'. But that motivation isn't there anymore. People have gone, have changed. 


Looking forward to the interview like anything now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment