Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Exercise : Week 1

Started with Burpee, Mountain climb and Jump squat.

June 1st:  

Burpee 30,
Mountain Climb 30
Jump squat 10

Had a muscle pain in the evening which lasted till June 3rd, had to cut down the exercise to minimum on June 3rd.

June 3rd:

Burpee 10
Mountain Climb 10
Jump squat 10

Most of my body muscles are in pain. Esp. triceps, abdomen and lower abdomen, back. I think these are the areas where the exercises are going to work the most.

The food I am taking currently, in general:


7-7.30 : Cornflakes, milk, banana / 2 pcs bread, peanut butter
9.30 : Bread, curd / Roti, daal
2.00 : Roti, daal/vegetables, curd-cucumber mixture
5.30 : 1 apple
9.00 : Rice, vegetables




Depending on my exercises I need to incorporate eggs on the exercise days in the 9.30 breakfast section, 1 glass of milk + protinex powder + peanut butter, two days of chicken soup and two days of fish.


June 4th

Most of the muscle pains are gone, except in abdomen. Just tried out a 30 second Plank. Will try to achieve M20 tomorrow morning.



June 5th

My body permitted more than I had planned last night. M30 + 1 set of push up (10 reps) + 1 set of sit up (10 reps).

I think I could have achieved M40 today itself, which is my primary target for the first month, but I didn’t want to stress my body too much. I want it to let the exercises soak in. With repetition the numbers will automatically increase.

I came down from my roof all sweating, seemed like I stood under a shower with my t-shirt on.

And yes, I am feeling good about these exercises. I believe it has the perfect blend to challenge every muscle of my body.


This week’s training ends today.

No comments:

Post a Comment