Sunday, June 7, 2015

Exercise : Week 2

June 7th:


It’s Sunday, and second week’s training started this morning.

M 30 (Burpee 30, Mountain Climb 30, Jump Squat 30)

And then Crunch 30 and Push-Up 30


Followed by 10 minutes of spot run.  



June 8th :


I weigh eighty freaking kilograms!



June 9th:

Woke up late. So M10 is all I could do.


June 10th:


Today was supposed to be a rest day but since I was too lazy yesterday, had to compensate somehow. Ended up doing M30. 10 push ups both wide hand and closed hand. And 1 minute side plank, both side. Side plank is a pain in the you-know-where. I can hold upto maximum 20 seconds for a side.



This M100 exercises is an addiction, for sure. Should I call tomorrow a rest day, or shall I do M30 again? I believe it is time to discuss with Kollol again.   



June 12th:



Training is going well. Generally M30 is enough to drain my energy and stamina. Need to work on Plank and Side Plank. Also need to incorporate Wide hand, Middle hand and close hand pushups in the routine. Along with that Dips for Triceps. 


Second week ends with today's training. 


What I'm doing: 

                           M 30 (Burpee 30, Mountain Climb 30, Jump Squat 30)
                           Plank 30 Seconds
                           Side Plank 30 Seconds
                           Push up 10 

What I need to do:
                           
                           M 40 (Burpee 40, Mountain Climb 40, Jump Squat 40)
                           Plank 1 Min
                           Side Plank 1 Min
                           Push up 20
                           Dips 20

No comments:

Post a Comment