Sunday, March 6, 2022

It's a boring Sunday evening at Rohini

Weekends are practically boring. Pretty much standstill. I wash clothes, get bored, watch youtube, play chess, again get bored, cook vegetables, daal-chawl etc, eat them diligently, get bored, think about my life back at Calcutta and play with memories.

My grandmother passed away on the 24th last month. I couldn't go home. Neither when she was hospitalised and Doctors said nothing can be done, nor today when the Shradhh was happening.

In the past few years (though this thought was always there in some corner of my head), I have realised and I have been reminded time and again by repetitive negative experiences from life that, I need a friend. Someone who'll sit with me and talk. 

This evening in Rohini is so silent. And lonely.


If all the silence and loneliness of the world could give birth to a love story, I would've written a masterpiece tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment