Monday, October 18, 2010

Scattered notes 13

I woke up early this morning, at 5.30 AM, and went to the Shiva temple.

I am confused. Whether to make her know my feelings or not.

Tell her, I said.

Are you crazy? It's obvious that she wants to be just friends with you. No one asks a guy 'In a friendly way, I hope' when told that someone is missing her.

But you waited one and half years for this moment to come, that she'll be close to you and may be once again you could dream about love. Remember how you yourself wanted to stay away from her just because she had a boyfriend. Now is your chance, take it and use it to the fullest.

You got to be kidding me. I said. She doesn't feel anything special for you. Besides, you see yourself that she is no more interested in you. In fact she never was. She wanted you only when she needed you for something to fulfill. She doesn't possess any expression for you. Accept the truth.

But unless I tell her about my feelings it will never be known to her that I felt for her. Remember Pallabi's behavior with you just because you were too shy to act anything. I'll have to tell her and make her know my feelings, that I can't stop thinking about her, and I miss everything about her.

Whatever you think best. But know this, your journey will not end well. Even if she agrees, it is not going to last. We both know this.


Both the wisest and craziest person on earth is inside me. But the thing is that you can't really say who is who.

No comments:

Post a Comment