Monday, October 18, 2010

Scattered notes 14

THE REJECTION


"See, when I told you that I missed you, it's not just as a friend. I mean, I miss everything about you. Your smile, your voice, your eyes, the way you talk. Even the little mole at your right cheek...everything. And I can't stop thinking about you."



I sat on the bed, took my mobile at my right hand and then kept sitting there. I thought ten times before I pressed the 'send' button and threw the mobile away. I hate the way this world behaves anyway.

Whatever happens, I told to myself, just don't feel bad about it. You have acted boldly, you stayed honest with your feelings, you have showed her that you cared for her whenever you got a chance. So just relax now. If it's going to happen in the negative way, may be it wasn't destined to you at all.


After ten minutes, she felt sorry that I felt that way about her and added saying that she can't reciprocate the same.

I cursed the world at that point.


I switched on the computer, and started writing 'scattered notes 14'. I had already left a couple of sighs from the core of my heart.


Sometimes love is tested in strange ways. But love, again cannot happen from only one side...there must be another person to 'reciprocate'. And there are very few persons in the world who come out of their shells and free their minds. I remember some lines once one of my friends had said...

"A bell is not bell until someone rings it,
a song is not a song until someone sings it,
Love wasn't put in heart to stay,
for love isn't love until you give it away"


Wonderful, isn't it?


Don't be sorry. At first it will be hard for me to believe, and then I will wander away in dark places of the city, will blame my fate for everything, and as always will try to control tears in public.


But I will find ways of living. Remember a boy of nineteen once said..."Options are not finished, that's the main thing."


You know, I can't write anymore. Sometimes writers cry their heart out. And they don't type while crying.

1 comment:

  1. in general i do prefer to keep aside the love related blogs but this is something unusual...i have never seen any post so simple pave its way through my heart..loved ur blog... :)

    ReplyDelete